Torn from the pages of the science-fiction horror RPG "SLA Industries", Cannibal Sector 1 comes to life in this tabletop skirmish game.
Latest Updates from Our Project:
UK Games Expo Pick Up: STAND 1-361
4 days ago
– Wed, May 22, 2019 at 02:12:55 AM
As promised we are now at the point where we can look to pick and pack for those people who want to have their pledge reward delivered at UK Games Expo.
As with previous updates, if you want to do this we need you to comment below.
We are now getting to the stage where this will start getting complicated, so please be clear and concise.
ONLY COMMENT IF YOU ARE WANTING UK Games Expo PICK UP.
DO NOT COMMENT IF YOUR PLEDGE IS WITH YOU ALREADY
DO NOT COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REQUESTED YOUR PLEDGE REQUEST. IT HAS BEEN PICKED, OR WILL BE SHORTLY, AND IS EN ROUTE.
Here's what to do - BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT UK GAMES EXPO PICKUP:
1. You want the Pledge as proposed (thank you it saves a lot of work) - comment below: 'EXPO NO CHANGES'
2. You want your Pledge with only the bag swapped out - comment below 'EXPO ONLY BAG' and state what you want from the appropriate table below
3. You want your Pledge with all 5 (Shiver Medic, Gert, Dee, Grunt and Clarence) swapped out - comment below 'EXPO MINI SWAP' and state what you want in their place from the list below
4. You want your Pledge with the Bag and all 5 (Shiver Medic, Gert, Dee, Grunt and Clarence) swapped out - comment below 'EXPO MINI & BAG' and state what you want in their place from the list below.
We have limited resources (Mark's Saturday and or evenings), so we may not be able to fulfil all of these pledge requests in time. He will complete as many as he can in a first comment first picked order.
The SWAP OUT OPTIONS
After very careful consideration, we have come to the conclusion that it is impossible for us to pick over 170 orders independently so for the UK Games Expo pick up AND ALL OTHER SWAP OUT WANTS, we will have to restrict the options to the below. In other words if you don't want the 5 miniatures we have proposed then you can swap for one of the following (while stocks last), previous statements regarding swap outs should be disregarded:
CS1 RPG Book PDF is now available to purchase on Drivethru
Who wants to swap out the bag?
12 days ago
– Tue, May 14, 2019 at 01:51:31 AM
Ok so we seem to have hit the end of the people who are happy with our proposed swap outs which leave us with those of you that do want swapping.
As you can see below we still have approximately 200 pledges to go. We need to avoid Mark being swamped with swaps so are going to do this in stages.
First stage is people that are happy with the Contract Circuit pledge as presented below, but are happy to swap out their Bag for something else.
If you want to swap out the Gamer Bag AND ONLY the bag from your Contract Circuit pledge comment with the one of the following and we will send your entire pledge with the bag swapped for what you request. The Bag Swap Options are (see the Nightfall store for images of all of these items):
The parcel of anybody that chooses this option will be picked and packed over the weekend of 25th May.
SLA Redux Book
We are currently out of stock of this book at Nightfall Towers, but will be getting a restock from our Scottish store for the 25th May. If your pledge includes this product expect a small delay.
Your pledges have been printed off and will be picked over the weekend of the 25th May.
Later Stages for Fulfilment
After the £50 and Bag Swap Pledges the following pledges will be targeted:
1. People who will pick up at UK Games Expo, even if they want to swap models and or the bag.
2. People not picking up at Expo who want the Bag, but want to swap 1 or more of our proposed models. Note, this may be done in stages. Also note the bag is running low (we have approx 75 left).
3. People who want to swap the bag and 1 or more of our proposed models
16 days ago
– Thu, May 09, 2019 at 05:29:19 PM
Hi to all from Nightfall Games
We are now over halfway through fulfilment and expect to have all Backers who responded to the last update complete by the middle of next week. Some of you will receive an email from Mark to confirm replacement items for Add-ons we do not have. As soon as we have your response your parcel will be picked and sent.
All £5, £20, £25 and £30 pledgers are either complete or we are awaiting responses from them. The last batch of these parcels shipped today, so don't worry if yours is not with you yet.
Of the 7 retail pledges, 1 is complete and we have reached out to the rest.
Process Going Forward
1. We will finalise the 40 or so pledges for people who responded to our last update, with the intent to have all complete by end of business Tuesday. Any we don't manage will be our first priority after the Summit (see below)
2. The week after next we will start the £50 pledges.
3. Once the £50 are complete we will release a new update to gather names of people who want to swap away from the proposed freebies. That update will include all the information needed to make choices. We will probably need to break this into a number of smaller blocks to handle everyone and avoid becoming swamped.
PLEAE DO NOT CONTACT US, IF WE NEED INFORMATION FROM YOU WE WILL EMAIL YOU.
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THE CONTRACT CIRCUIT PLEDGE WITHOUT CHANGES, YOU STILL CAN, RESPOND TO THIS UPDATE 'CC PLEDGE: NO CHANGES' AND MARK WILL ADD YOU TO THE PICK AND PACK LIST.
The Nighfall Games Summit.
The team at Nightfall are having a meeting to discuss the future of SLA Industries and Nightfall as a company next week. We originally planned this, with the expectation that part of the meeting would be to finalise the CS1 book, but we are well ahead of schedule. Instead we will be planning out the next 3 SLA books and play testing the new rules.
We're getting there!
The Books are with us!
23 days ago
– Fri, May 03, 2019 at 02:18:53 AM
Hi to all from NFG:
By the end of the weekend we expect to have completed the Pledges already partially fulfilled, the Book Only level Pledges and all Pledges at Shiver or Recon Shiver level (assuming they have no items that need swiping out). Mark will contact all Pledgers at Book Only, Shiver or Recon Shiver that need swap outs and confirm them within the next 48 hours.
Contract Circuit Level Pledgers:
As those of you that have paid attention to the progress of the KS know, the demise of Daruma Productions has meant that certain things promised by the KS organiser of Daruma were just a step too far (and therefore I guess contributed to the failure of the company). Therefore we are not able to do some of the things given as stretch goals, or have to make compromises:
We have offered to allow swap in and out of our proposed exchanges, but doing this adds a massive complication to the process, adds time and also allows chance for mistakes. With that in mind we want to get all the less-complicated pledges out first.
If you want the Contract Circuit Pledge as proposed above please comment below and Mark will sort it out on or by Saturday next week. It is first come first serve, so if we run out of Bags before we hear from you then an alternative will be made available at that point.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT MARK WITH SWAP OUT REQUESTS AT THIS TIME - YOUR EMAIL WILL BE DELETED AND IT WILL NEED RESENDING WHEN MARK GETS TO THOSE PLEDGERS THAT WANT SWAPOUTS FROM THE BASIC PLEDGE.
SLA Operative level Pledges
Mark will begin fulfilling your Pledges as soon as he is able.
A Note on the freebie 'Faction Deck of choice'
This item ceased to exist as Shepp, Mark and Ste developed the rules from the beta KORE owned version. The rulebook has increased from an 80 page document to well over 360, hopefully such a swap will be more than enough to compensate the lack of cards.
Although we had all been told by the director of Daruma, that Daruma Productions would go into liquidation, it turned out that was not to be. After a year, the company still had not been liquidated, but it has now been struck off by Companies House. This has reduced the stress on all of us in the NFG team, and means we can look forward, to complete this project, and move on to the future.
The books arrived yesterday. Mark was there alone and therefore tasked with moving nearly 2000Kg worth on his own. He moaned a lot about this, but as we said to him, it is character building and he needed some exercise anyway. He also managed to ship back out around 55 books:
FULLFILMENT: Stage 1.
about 1 month ago
– Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 05:58:16 PM
Hello to you all from Nightfall!
We are expecting to receive the A4 in the next 14 days and as such we are planning to start fulfilment. This has the potential to be quite overwhelming for Mark, who is doing this in his own time, so we need to put a system in place. THIS IS IT:
1. Mark will complete all Pledges already partially fulfilled.
2. Mark will complete all Pledges at the Book Only level Pledge.
3. Mark will complete all Pledges at Shiver or Recon Shiver level (assuming they have no items that need swiping out).
4. Mark will contact all Pledgers at Book Only, Shiver or Recon Shiver that need swap outs and confirm them.
Once this is complete, we will move to completing the other pledge levels.
Retail Pledgers, we will contact you directly.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT MARK WITH SWAP OUT REQUESTS AT THIS TIME, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A CONTRACT LEVEL PLEDGER - YOUR EMAIL WILL BE DELETED AND IT WILL NEED RESENDING WHEN MARK GETS TO YOUR PLEDGE LEVEL'S FULFILMENT.